Here are some latest job openings for data analyst
Data analyst jobs have become very popular these days. A data analyst is responsible for the management and analysis of a company’s giant load of data. Here are some of the job openings for data analysts, data processing analysts, and data specialists.
Data Analyst at NeilsenIQ
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding, and data validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories. As a Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you have to create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner. A successful Data Processing specialist delivers timely and quality instructions of client deliverables, coding and data validation focusing on a specific industry/category or set of categories. S/he is expected to identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process, or product-related queries and also be the point of contact for commercial queries which also need to be solved in an efficient and client-focused manner.
- Bachelor’s Any Graduate, Bachelor of Science/Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT, BBA, B. Com, or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.)
- Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency.
Data Analyst at Flipkart
Data Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you will be responsible for tracking key metrics through building and maintaining data pipelines and dashboards for visualization. Along with this, you will be expected to have a very good handle on different data streams and address the organization’s data requirements. This role will work across functions with other groups in analytics as well as other departments in the company and will be expected to frequently work on data requests from various stakeholders
- Gather user requirements for new reports and enhance existing reports. Interpret needs and design reports to meet end-user expectations
- Create and maintain reporting tools and applications to support all strategic and tactical needs of the company. Dashboard development and generation for daily, weekly, monthly, and all reporting needs
- Design and develop complex data queries to move and transform data from operational data sources to analytical databases
- Test all new reports/deliverables and periodically review them for quality control
- Technical capabilities:
- Strong experience in SQL – should be able to build complex and optimized queries
- Strong experience in Excel – should be comfortable with advanced functions. Understanding of macros is beneficial
- Strong logical & analytical concepts in databases, schemas, dimensional modeling
- Good to have: Basic understanding of scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Good to have: Experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
- Good to have: Working knowledge of data warehousing infra tools like Hive
- Required abilities/competencies:
- Attention to detail and strong data orientation
- Ability to adapt to and learn new tools/ techniques quickly
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Strong rigor in automating repetitive tasks
Data Analyst at Plum
The Customer Success Team at Plum relies on a variety of data points to deliver a delightful user experience. This role is the gatekeeper of all numbers that enable delivering promised SLAs contributing to delivering a world-class user experience for users.
- Implement data collection and reporting systems – create and own a repository of vertical and cross-functional data
- Liaise with team members and leaders of the Customer Success team to share analysis in accordance with set KPIs
- Interpret data, analyze results and build reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews
- Understand how cross-functional teams can use data to build business efficiency
- Develop actionable insights by identifying trends – analyze reports, trigger alarms, influence change
- Own visualization and presentation of OKR data
- 2+ years of experience in a data-related role in an internet, SaaS, or service company
- Experience using Google Suite and MS Office tools
- Experience managing data from applications such as Freshdesk, HubSpot, Intercom, etc.
- Ability to use mathematical/statistical models to stitch transparent representation of trends
- Proven organization and project management in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Data Analyst at Shell
- Gathers data, analyses, and reports findings. Gathers data using existing formats; resolves disputes and acts as an SME, first escalation level.
- Conducts analyses to solve relatively standardized or repetitive information and data queries/problems.
- Works within a limited variety of well-defined procedures and practices (not necessarily standardized) and is supervised on progress and results by the manager. Works autonomously within this defined scope, directly supporting management and specialists.
- Supports stakeholders in understanding analyses/outcomes, guides based on basic data analysis. Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner to obtain and understand the background of information.
- Identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems, and procedures and makes suggestions, and gives input to improve existing methods, systems, and procedures.
Data Analyst at EXL
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in applying traditional statistical, functional analysis to address business problems
- Experience in SQL, R/ python
- Good ability to handle large volumes of data independently
- Using effective visualization for conveying the stats model results
- The person will also be required to participate actively in brainstorming sessions for improvement opportunities and take them to completion
- A suitable candidate should have 2-5 years of experience in a similar role and should possess a go-getter attitude. He/ She should be able to deal with ambiguity.
Key Responsibilities & Skillsets:
- Common Skillsets: Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL, R/ Python
- Should be able to work on a problem independently and prepare client-ready deliverables with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills for client interaction
- Process Improvement Skillsets: Good knowledge of Advanced Excel, and one of Tableau, Power BI,
- Data Management Skillsets: Strong ability to translate functional specifications/requirements to technical requirements
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author